The beauty of Derek Lam 10 Crosby is not just how fabulous the clothing looks, but how versatile they are as well. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Spring 2016 is now available, and we’ve selected our 10 favorite items that you are going to want to incorporate into your closet so that you can create a multitude of ensembles. You’re going to be amazed by how well all of these items can be mixed and matched with one another to create looks that are innovative and fashion forward. Whether you are going to a wedding, having lunch with the girls, or just want a gorgeous everyday look, there is a winning combination for you in this grouping.
All of the style editing has been done for you, so that all you have to do is get dressed and look fabulous! Get ready to do some shopping.
- Horn Toggle Shorts: The details in these designer shorts are fantastic. There are faux horn toggle closures, frayed pocket accents, and a striped yarn fabric. What’s great is that the relaxed fit is extraordinary comfortable.
- Cold-Shoulder Floral Dress: So pretty and sweet, this midnight blue, floral-printed dress is a wonderful piece that will make you look and feel fashionable and flirty. Made with 100% silk, this piece will feel exquisite against your skin.
- Angled Lapel Jacket: This striped jacket has an incredibly unique, faux-wrap design in the back, and a slanted line design in the front. You’ll love how effortlessly chic you’ll look whenever you throw this piece on.
- Lace Detail Top: This soft white camisole has beautiful accents such as the scalloped, lace trim, and the drawstring back. It’s a lightweight camisole that will help you keep your cool in the summer.
- Cold-Shoulder Floral Top: The confetti-like floral print is a wonderful and easy way to give your look a fresh and lively burst of color. Each sleeve has a gentle frill that gives off a flirty accent.
- Tie Cuffs Blouse: Whether you button it up, wrap it around your waist or drape it around your shoulders, you’re going to love how the ink dot print will give your outfit an extra ‘oomph.’
- Patchwork Mini Ave A Crossbody: A mini crossbody bag is a great size for stashing all of your essentials and more. The colorblocking stripes have a retro appearance that is super stylish.
- Gordon Too Oxford: Have you ever seen such a beautifully designed pair of espadrille shoes? The indigo fabric is rich and intense with color, and has denim braid suede touches.
- Mandy Sandal: The nude hue of these stacked heel sandals will pair well with all other colors. Because the heel is thicker, you’ll find them to be quite comfortable to stroll around in.
- Fringe Mercer Backpack: This is definitely a grown-up backpack. The swinging fringe and sleek gold hardware make a fierce statement. Plus, double-strap bags are a great way to give your back a break from strain.